Family Demand and Data
Boston Schools Fund recognizes schools as the key agent of change in improving education. We have a narrow funding focus:
- Supporting the capacity of a high-quality school to enroll additional students
- Funding policies that support high-quality schools and families' ability to access them
As we perform due diligence around potential investments, we are guided by five deceptively simple questions:
- Does the organization serve a key need for Boston's families?
- Does the organization produce or have the potential to produce strong results?
- Can the organization grow effectively?
- Is the organization financially sustainable?
- Can Boston Schools Fund effectively support the organization?
We seek answers to these questions through a thorough diligence process - including family and staff interviews, school visits, and data review - with all of our grantees.